Tuesday, July 5, 2011

To Norway, or not to Norway?

Megumi has decided to move to Norway for a scholarship. I have two options now, or I follow her and try to mingle into Norwegian society, or I can stick to the original plan, move to Belgium and have peace with the fact that we won't see each other often for the next two years.

It took me quite a while of doubting, but in the end I choose for the original plan. My savings are almost finished and in my position, the chances are simply higher to find a job in Belgium than in Norway. Crap, I hate reality. Why couldn't she get admitted to a Belgian university?

Well anyway, it gives me the opportunity of visiting Oslo, and I will probably find some cheap flights during the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...