Friday, August 12, 2011

Money

Last night I dreamed that my wallet was stolen, all my money was gone (including the credit card). All I found back was the leather pouch, empty except for my identity card. Even after waking up I still felt a bit of the panic wash over me.

It is not far from reality, when I think of it. My savings are down to 100 euro, not even enough for half of the rent of the room I am currently staying in. Luckily, I have patient housemates that are aware of my current (financial) situation and I have taken a part time job at a local news stand. For one week, I can help stack the store, early in the morning when the newspapers arrive. The rest of the day I can use to look for a job that fits me a bit better.

I am happy that I now at least have some income.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...