Monday, August 15, 2011

Early rise

Tomorrow I will start working at the local news stand. Pretty nice, I am happy with it: a part time job just around the corner and the salary is big enough to pay all the bills.
The only 'problem' is that I will have to start working at 5AM, that is not my normal rhythm :-)

So to not shock my body too much, I rose this morning at 6AM, did some sports and had breakfast around 9.

My plans for today are to practice some more Norwegian (I am visiting Megumi during the first two weeks of September) and to 'undust' my mind by coding some C++ for a little private project. It has been a while since I have written a full application, by practicing I will get to know what knowledge has been lost over the years and work on my weak points.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...